Sunday, November 2, 2008

Back On Track

It started with me going to an orphanage. i worked there but it was my normal job, just at an orphanage. I was sat a party of like 20 an DID NOT want to take it because I could not stop crying about Andrea. For some reason it was hitting me really hard and I was just bawwwwwling. Dustin, form work, took a picture of me crying on his cell phone. weird. Theeennnn the people from the big party were sat and it was their wedding or something, so the girl gave me her digital camera to hold on to until the wedding the next day.
We slept on it, and the next morning I had school. I went to school (which is my dream school. Everytime i dream about going to school... 9 times out of 10 this is the school I go to!) well, I am at school and the teachers and students are getting tickets for the strangest reasons ever. No wearing regular eyeglasses outside, no walking a student into a building.... hahah the lamest things. There was people everywhere from my highschool who I haven't seen in a really long time. This girl Sam, in the dream, had cut off her legs and was now an amputee! It was crazy! We were all getting to know each other again, and it was funny, but everyone was so different. NOW it's time for the wedding. Everyone began to show up and I had realized that THE ONE JOB I WAS ASKED TO DO -- keep the camera -- I didn't do it! I had left it at my houuuuse! I didn't have my car, so I told this kid I'd pay him 10 dollars to drive me home on his little motorcycle to go get it. He did, and we made it back JUST IN TIME! hahaha. that's my dreeeamm!

No comments: