Saturday, November 29, 2008

just chillin haha

Alright, I'm trying to remember who all was at this party. There was a party in this really big house that no one lived in. All that was in it was like a couple of couches and we were all eating pizza. There was some of my friends form high school, and a lot of people from work. There was something involving soup, so I went just across the street to Lindsey's house, where she was holding a gymnastics tournament hahah. Three girls from my high school were in this tournament and it was really weird to see them, much less doing gymnastics. Then Lindsey was just getting ready to come out with us, and she put on this really CRAZY striped jacket. and she just said, "well, if I don't wear it, no one will realize how weird it is." So I think it was Lindsey, Brandon, and I, and we were driving to a school, I'm pretty sure it was Chaffey college. Something involving the sauce from the pizza made me take off all of my clothes???? but it wasn't like I took off all of my clothes, it was like, the next thing I know I'm riding around in the car and I'm naked except for some napkins covering me. I looked really tan, too, which is strange. haha.. Then we ended up at some girls house to go pick her up and pick up some food to bring back, and she had just taken a TON of food from her cabinet. Right as we were leaving her dad pulled up and backed in to the garage, and didn't get out of the car, but just watched us from his creepy little old El Camino in the garage! The girl was saying, "ooohh, no.. he's seeing me with all of this food he's going to be so pissed!" We didn't really understand why, and when she kept saying, "let's drive somewhere, hurry! hurry!" we would tell her, "calm down! it's like two blocks away we were going to walk!" and she was just FREAKING out, she wanted us to get in the car so it looked like we were going farther or something? I don't know. Bitches runnin wild. haha

No comments: