Tuesday, November 25, 2008

one part

I only remember one part of my dream because it was hilarious. I had just gone on a date with this guy from work, and we had gone back to my OLD room in my OLD house and we layed down on my bed. It was exactly how my room was when i was like 11 --tye die sheets and all haha. Then I fell asleep, and when I woke up he was gone. I had a text from him and it said "did you have fun last night?" and I replied, "yea! I had a blast!" or something like that... then he wrote back, "me, too. but let's forget it ever happened." and I was just sooo confused! I had read the text to my friend Darcy and she said, "oohhh, yea.. that's because while he was laying next to you, we had sex. and he was gone when you woke up because we were busy having sex outside, too." haha I was like whaaaaaaat!! it was soooo weird! then right before I woke up I remember slow dancing with this really old guy.

No comments: