Sunday, November 30, 2008

it started out at this festival thing, and I was going to meet Brooke for some healthy food, because we were trying to eat really healthy for some reason. I was walking down from my apartment where I lived with Brandon and Taylor. I was singing a Third Eye Blind song, and as I was walking outside past this table with maybe 6 or 7 people, one of the guys at the table was standing up and sang the EXACT same line that I was singing from Losing A Whole Year. hahah! I was freaking out because we literally said the same words at the same time. -- me to myself, him to his friends. So when I got to this crazy healthy place with Brooke I was telling her and she had told me that the guy went to our school or something. We got our food and went back home. For some reason I had to drop something off at APRIL ROJAS' house??? But she lived where Chris Davis lives.. So I was trying to drive up but my car was going really slow. I realized that it was 3:39 and I had to be at work at 4:15, so I just turned around and tried making it home so I could leave by 3:50 to make it to work on time! I wasn't late for work or anything. Alright, well for work we all had to sit around these round top tables and retrain. I can't remember what it was, but SOMEONE was doing something bad. Like trying to kill people, or running away.. I can't remember. I was at a table with Roxy and some other people that went to my high school that were supposed to be working with me. So "work" got out, and it was time for school. I rushed over to my class, which was with my math teacher Mr. Brauwer, and  Carlie was in the class waiting for me. My teacher goes, "ahh, Julie. Just in time for your presentation!" I'm like, whaaaat? So I realize that it's the day I need to present my ventriloquism act! haha!! I got up, and for some reason, someone was talking for me so all that I had to do was move my hand inside the puppet!! I had no idea who was doing it for me, but I ended up getting an A! Then it was Carlie's turn to perform, and right before she did these three guys came in. Two of them were gay and were kissing each other. The other one looked exactly like John Ritter's son haha, and he came in and kind of gave me the look like he was the one that helped me and I just gave him the "thank you" face. haha. After class, I had to go back to work for like evaluations or something. Roxy was really scared because after I had left these girls from my high school that were at the table with her had said that they were going to beat her up! Roxy is really small, too. Oh, then I pretended to write Brooke V's evaluation in little kid hand writing because she's pregnant. I don't know why I thought it would be funny. haha. Then I woke up!

No comments: