Saturday, November 8, 2008

big steps?

I swear last night's dream was a dream of 'What Could Have Been'. haha! disguised as another work dream... I kept getting fed up with annoying tables! I left work to go meet up with Carlie and Kyle. Kyle proposed!!!!!! What the? and Carlie said yes. I couldn't believe it. I was just thinking, 'woaaah I had no idea you guys were even at that place????" Thennn I was still dating my exboyfriend Dylan! he kept trying to hold me and hug me and I was completely disgusted hahaha, how sad. I wanted NOTHING to do with him though! There was some concert thing outdoors and I literally saw EVERYONE that we talked about yesterday while we were there. So that's funny.. But at this place Dylan kept saying things like, "ohh, come here..." and like trying to rub my back and I was so grossed out so I just broke up with him and went home! When I got home my entire house was an art studio! my mom had been getting really into paints and everything and when I got home she said there was a surprise for me in my room. I went inside and there was a grand piano!!!!!!!! I couldn't believe it! I pulled up a bench and went to play.. and then i woke up.

No comments: