Monday, November 10, 2008

raaandooommm

I remember living in San Francisco. I was there with Lindsey driving around, and we had met up with all of our friends for this HUGE protest. Everyone was there, and we made friends with a bunch of people that we didn't even know, so it was a lot of fun. After the protest, Lindsey and I left to go to this deaf children's center where they play with otters all day. ????!!! Anyway, when we pulled up I just let my car roll into the pool, and that was that. The thing is, this pool was a pool from one of my dreams last week that played a very small insignificant role where we were talking about putting a car into it!! So in this dream, I actually drove my car into the pool. The employees at this deaf children otter place were telling me there's no way I could get it out so I just said, "okay, then you try!" and I went to play with the kids. Somehow I knew sign language? and I was talking to these kids about our protest and about the otters. 
Woah, for some reason I just remembered a part from the beginning... while we were at the protest, I kept making people fall in love. People would tell me that they wanted one person and I would just MAKE IT HAPPEN, I don't even remember how. hahaha how funny.

No comments: