Saturday, November 29, 2008

Oldie



I had this dream a while ago, sometime last month... it occurred when I rolled over and fell asleep for maybe 5 minutes.. but I really liked the plot. :) 

Well I was driving down Euclid (the picture), which is probably one of the most beautiful streets to drive down in Rancho.. well, it's technically Upland but whatever. ANYWAY. It was raining really hard and as I approached Foothill I realized that my lights weren't on and a cop had pulled up behind me. I was trying to drive PERFECTLY so I wouldn't get pulled over... but then I said to myself, "this is a dream, I can relax and do anything!" So I calm down and pull the steering wheel from where it usually goes, laid across the two front seats and watched the car drive itself in the rain. I just put my arms over my head and looked out of the drivers side window, if that makes sense. The car began to go near the curb where I would eventually crash, but I woke up. 

No comments: