Wednesday, November 12, 2008

It began with me having a party type of thing at my house and a lot of my friends were there. Carlie, Brandon, Robert, Lindsey.. all my peeps. Suddenly, I get this call that I have to go down to Venice to sit in jail for a little while to do some research. I've dreamt about this exact part of "Venice" sooooo many times. It's not actually in venice, but if this place ever actually exists I'm going to FREAK out! I could map out this entire beach right now! Anyway, this little jailhouse is right at the shore, and my brother and Kellan Monroe are in there!! It also doubles as a nail salon? and I was just sitting there filing my nails the entire time because I didn't know what this study entitled. Finally, this girl shows up, and tells me to follow her. So, I leave jail and she leads me into the ocean with nothing but a set of goggles. We begin to swim and look under water and she is giving me examples on how every fish in the sea is somone that I know!! It was actually kind of strange. We swam all of the way out to this island and noticed that the waves were HUGE on the other side, and we needed to go back. We swam back, and my mom was waiting for me in this car that I didn't recognize. I got in, and she was asking me if I was sure that I had to go through with my favor. I had nooo idea what she was talking about!! She said, "you know, the favor for that woman? To carry her child?" ahhhh I FREAKED OUT and remembered myself promising some woman that I would carry her child for her!! We drove to some house and met up with this woman, and I was trying to smooth talk my way out of doing this, which progressed to begging not to do it, and she just insisted that I already promised her I would. So, all depressed, I went to the mall to look for maternity clothes hahaha. I just went into my normal stores, to see if they sold any baggy clothes and Jeff was there! He listened to my story and then got me some water because I was FREAKING out. Then he helped me look around for some clothes, when I saw Christine and Andrew Acker (twins) who were DATING! It was sooooo disgusting! I just acted like I didn't understand, then I left. Jeff and I just kept walking around and I told him about all of the other things like that ocean study and being in jail and he offered to kick that girl's ass who was giving me the ocean tour! I didn't understand why!! haha

No comments: