Friday, November 7, 2008

Ooooooklahoma

well I had a dream that The Dukes took me with them on their family vacation to Oklahoma this time! It was a blast. All of their cousins were there, and we took part in all of these relays like mudslides and iceblock racing. For some reason there was a boating event?? I didn't think ther was water in Oklahoma but WHATEVER. Then Carlie showed up, and she had just bought an extremely expensive shirt and we were all making fun of her because we were doing all of these dirty things in the mud haha. David was there from work, but he was supposed to be one of their cousins. uggghhh did I wait too long to type this?! I think I'm losing it! Alright let's see, I remember being on the boat thinking that we were going to fall off. I was wearing this tank top and they made me put my work clothes over it? ahhh I know there was so much more, too! darn.

No comments: