Thursday, November 20, 2008

Riverside dream

well, Carlie and I were sitting there with this girl from our communications class and we were all planning on going to this huuuge wedding or funeral or club haha, I can't remember. Carlie and I said, "Oh maybe we could get something to drink or something!" and little Ashley goes, "I've never drank. I always play volleyball instead." hahaha so Carlie and I go, "alright, if you teach us to play volleyball, WE will teach you to drink!" We all shook on it, and went out to this club. As soon as we got there I lost Carlie and Ashley and met up with Brandon and Robert. We were sitting on this bench thing and all of these girls were grinding up on them while i was just sitting in the middle like ACCHEEEMM!! then there was this girl that they both really like and she was dancing in the world's smallest party train in a circle of like 5 people in front of us.. Right when they both got up to dance with her, this other guy came up and she clearly recognized him as her boyfriend, and Brandon and Roebrt got really bummed and wanted to leave. I left with them, unable to find Carlie and Ashley, and we headed back to their apartments in Riverside. For some reason Brandon was staying with Robert at Robert's apartment, but I was being forced to sleep all alone in Brandon's apartment with "his" dogs (they're really Lindsey's dogs in real life). He had all of these rules! like, "make sure you wake up in 4 hours to let him pee outside..." and I was like, "it's 4am I WILL be up in 4 hours!" So, I go into his apartment, and for some reason it's not dark outside anymore, and there are all of these weird guys. I swear, kind of like the Seven Dwarfs, but not dwarfs they're regular boys. One had this creepy staring problem, another had been chewing the same gum for a year and he had added something like 125 peices, another was a complete recluse... you get the idea. and then there was this one that was trying to conspire murder scenes and make it look like someone else did them. and he kept trying to get me to look like a murderer!! I remember trying to get the cop's help from outside, but he didn't like me because when we pulled in from the club I wasn't wearing my seatbelt or something stupid. haha

No comments: