Friday, November 14, 2008

let's see. Carlie and I had class with Hannah Montana. She was like our friend in the class. after school, Tony took all of us kids to the lake again. By all of us kids, I mean Magen, Carlie, Dianna from work, and myself hahah.. right before we left Hannah Montana came up to me and gave my my purse because I had left it in class. I was wearing this green tank top and every other girl was in a white tshirt. we had to walk some mountain bikes through the water to get to the boat?? I don't know why we wanted to bring these bikes. I also think we had all been drinking and those water cops in the boats were stopping us. Turns out, they just knew Tony. They were cracking up because they recognized my shirt as one that he used to wear when he was younger! haha it was like a pastel green tank top. Dianna took it from me. She said she wanted to wear it and she would give me her white tshirt so at least i would have something, and she never did! She just left me shirtless. (I had a swim suit on though) hmm what else, what else. Oh, Carlie and I left the lake earlier than everyone to go to our friend Danee's apartment. On our way there I didn't have my seat belt on and we almost got in a GNARLY car accident, because Carlie was on her cell phone. hahaha (this girl in class yesterday did a speech on driving with cell phones!) Well, we get into Danee's apartment and for some reason I got avocado all over her bed. We were just talking and things, and Carlie brings up the fact that she's going to be turning 21 this weekend! (when really it's not until next summer). I'm thinking crap, I forgot to get her a present! so I run out and get her the weiiirdest things hahaha like a puzzle and some things for her car or something, it was so lame. haha

No comments: