Friday, November 21, 2008

everything's traceable

Alright, so I remember eating dinner at this looooong table with maybe 7 women that didn't speak english. The thing is, none of them spoke the same language, so none of us could talk!! We had alllll this food but the only beverage we had was Jack Daniels. no water even! so they were all taking shots and I took one, and they started getting so loud and laaaaaughing and communicating, even though no one understood each other. I was just busting up in the corner since I was at the veeery end of this long table, when I get a text message from Jeff telling me to go NOW! immediately knowing what he meant, I left and ended up at this giiiant costume/walmart/theater company place. He was already there when I got there, and he told me that I needed to sleep outside of this costume place because -get this- INSIDE is the PERFECT outfit to use as an artifact for our Juweema story. hahahaha! I was like, "can't we just come back and get it tomorrow?" and Jeff says, "No! What if someone else snatches it up!?" I agree, and proceed to SLEEP on the ground outside of this store in a sleeping bag hahaha. When they opened, Jeff had left, and I went in and immediately found the dress.. I began to wander around afterward and went into the make up isle and did my make up ALL crazy (because of all of the makeup photoshoot discussion yesterday) and while I was in the make up isle, this oooold man comes up to me and begins rambling on about how he knows. I'm like, know's what? "OH, you know, I'm just letting you know.... THAT I KNOW," he said.

1 comment:

JeffreyLocke said...

hahahahaha. I am still laughing about the word "Juweema" being in your head at night...