Thursday, October 30, 2008

PULSE SETTING

Last night's dream was literally everything I thought about throughout the day, thrown in a blender, and mixed as a smoothie. Let's see how much I can remember. Alright in the beginning I was dating ZACK MORRIS. Not Mar-Paul Gosselaar, but ZACK MORRIS as a teenager. It was raining extremely hard and we were in this ooooold wooden house. Being a television star, he needed some drama in the mix, so he quietly went to the backhouse and left a match there with some lighterfluid so that it could burn! Really, the reason for him doing this was because he wanted some drama since he's used to being on television. I was the only one that actually knew why he did this. So when we look over and it burst into flames, I had ot act surprised! I called 911 immediately and the girl operator for the EMERGENCY LINE was like, "UMMMM, okkaaaaaay? you have a fire???? oh. um, allrrrrrrrrriiiiigghhht?" and i'm rushing her like, "THIS IS AN EMERGENCY! SEND SOMEBODY!" She SAT on the phone and didn't say anything! hahaha, and I was like, "Hello, are you going to send a fire truck?" and she just goes, "DON'T RUSH ME, OKAY?" CLICK! and hangs up on me. Some preteen-hormonal little biotch was running the 911 dispatch! hahaha.. well.. we all, (Zack, Me, and 5 others i don't remember) sat around talking and playing games while waiting for the fire truck to come. Everyone left their cell phones out in the rain, like idiots and they all broke. Then I began analyzing my funds because out of nowhere it was TIME to go to Australia like NOW! I didn't dream the plane ride, but we got to Australia and it was BEAUTIFUL! hahahaha Lindsey's sister was a tourguide! ahh, funny. Well, the airport was literally next door to our hotel, so that was cool. And we spent a bunch of time at the beaches, since it will be summer when we go. Australia went by extremely fast, then we went back home to America to the burning house...... and the fire truck STILL HADN'T COME!

No comments: