Sunday, November 16, 2008

late in the day, let's see how much i recall

I know that I had been spending the day at school. Brandon and Carlie had my classes with me, I know that for sure. We had been excused from one class, and the two of them ran ahead to get to our next class, while I was left behind talking to the teacher or packing up my belongings. Well, as I'm packing everything up and finally making my way toward the door, Ashley (little one from speech class) asks me if she can tell me something. I reply, completely rushed with, "I'm in a huge hurry to get to class and I'm already late.. can't you tell me later?" She insists that she can't live with it inside her anymore and tells me, "Julie, I love you." She proceeds to explain her lesbian attraction to me and when she is finally done with all of my praise I reply with, "okay, I really have to get to class now!" I just rush out in a hurry, eager to tell Carlie what had just happened. Little did I know, that Ashley was in our next class, too! Talk about awkward!! I was just trying not to look at her the entire time, but I knew that I would have to run into her sometime. I ran our at the end of class, and our next period was a culinary course. We were all in the back and I could finally tell Carlie what had happened. I know Steve was in a part of it too, but I can't remember what. hm, I actually remembered a lot considering I wanted until now to get it down!!

No comments: