Wednesday, November 26, 2008

theater kids

I remember this one scene where I was sitting down on the ground outside of some store with this guy and he was one of my friend's brother's but I could NOT find out who, and I didn't want to ask. haha.. the rest of the dream took place in this huuuuge theater, which looked exactly like the Chaffey College Theater. I was there with all of my friends from Alta Loma High School, and we kept reenacting scenes from Friends hahaha. I didn't even fall asleep with Friends on, weird! Then Travis Barker was there! He actually had a cast on his leg from the airplane accident that he was in... and I told him that I saw him on TRL's Finale, and that he sounded a lot better. He told me how he felt like crap during that interview, but the prompt on the television fed him lines to read so that he could sound normal and healthy. haha, weird. there was a lot more but it's been hours. :(

No comments: