Thursday, December 18, 2008

weird

alright we all went to this party that was up Brandon's old street. Brandon, Robert, Darcy, Bia, then a bunch of random girls from my high school who locked themselves upstairs to eat cinnamon rolls haha. We were watching  this Nine Inch Nails video, and Darcy was totally swooning over the lead singer, saying he looked exactly like Joel..... which he didn't. There was something about wanting to watch A Very Brady Sequel, because we talked about it yesterday. Then Robert and Brandon were pretending to be gay to piss off Darcy but she just thought that it was funny. Amris was actually there, which is weird... I haven't seen her in a long time!! oooh I remember I ate this food that would make me tired, so I lit this incense that I thought would give me energy but it turns out it was just making me more tired. Oh, Carlos from work was there too hahaha, because we ate at Olive Garden in Moreno Valley last night and our server was named Carlos. So I'm leaving this party and I can't find my car on the street for some reason.. then I notice that it was like behind this huge van and it was surrounded by people. It totally got broken in to!! I was soooo upset! I called my mom and she was coming. Then Staci from high school was there with Bia and I. I was soooo mad that all the windows in my car were broken out!! Then, Staci goes, "I heard you pee'd your pants at the party too! That's so embarrassing!" haha I got soooo mad! "I NEVER PEE'D MY PANTS WHAT THE HELL WHY WOULD YOU BRING THAT UP!" haha then, while I was waiting for my mom I just made everyone leave and I sat in my car alone.. but when I was in my car, none of the windows were broken?

No comments: