Sunday, December 28, 2008

best dream EVER

so i had just gotten off work and went to some house where i was going to be sleeping. i  go into this room and take off my uniform and it is sooooo hot in this house so i just put on a tshirt and leave on my underwear. i make up this entire bed with blankets and then for some reason my dad climbs in and takes up allll the room! the bed was small to begin with but i was like what the hell! i can't sleep here now? so i turn around and freaking EMILE HIRSCH ^*&#@&# MMMMM is asleep on the bed behind me.. the QUEEN size bed behind me! i'm thinking, okay he's got so much room, i can't believe it's HIM, i'm going to ask if i can sleep with him - STOKED. so i lightly touch him and he says, with his eyes closed, "GO AWAY, I'M SLEEPING!" then i say, "can i come lay with you?" he opens his eyes and sees that i'm a half naked chick haha, and lets me lay with him in this room where we are aaallll sweaty. hahaha, i swear i'm not editing this, it wasn't all nasty! so ANYWAY it's the next morning and he disappeared, so i'm walking around this really fancy house and i kind of see him and i stood and watched him for maybe a minute before i realized that i had to go housesit! i was housesitting this huuuuuuuge mansion. it just kind of jumped to me sitting at the computer of this really nice house. the Front Gate had called, and i was nervous and fumbled some button but i was trying NOT to let someone in! then i was thinking about how i had slept next to Emile Hirsch the night before and i was looking up pictures of him on the internet haha. so i glance outside, and it's HIM!!! and he's like watching me, but he didn't see me looking at him so i just turned around and pretended like i didn't see him. then i could feel him looking at me for a while and i turned around and he just started buuuusting up! so i invited him in, suuuper awkwardly, and we were hanging out! it jumps to my mom coming home to his huuuge house and he and i walk out of some room with our hair all messed up and my mom asks, "what have you twoooo been doing??!" and we just started giggling because we had just had sex, apparently! didn't dream that part! haha.. so Emile Hirsch and i are in love and we were going to go back to his place. so my mom and my BLACK ADOPTED BROTHER (like on Garden State) walked us outside to say goodbye. my mom lit up a JOINT and i was like, "Mom, are you smoking pot?" and she just smiled, but she looked so peaceful and happy. then i went and hugged my African adopted brother, who was older than me, and i said, "i respect you more than anyone on this planet. i love you." and he almost started crying!! it was really nice!! then me and Emile haha went back to his house and there were a buunch of his ?little sister's? friends over. i got stuck in a room with a bunch of them and i was being so mean for some reason! they were all 13 and had braces and i said something like "maaan, i wish i didn't have braces. OH WAIT, IIIII don't!" hahaha it was so mean!! then Emile came and pulled me away and we just kept laughing really hard like all of the time, that's how i could tell we were 'in love'. ahhhh, if this dream came true jeeeeeeze. i hope this is insight to 2009 ahaha, man oh man.

No comments: