Saturday, December 20, 2008

The Jonas Brothers.

Lauren Zellmer had a birthday party and invited two younger girls, my cousin Alex, me, Hilary Duff, and all three Jonas brothers hahahaha. So, Hilary Duff gets us in to see her new movie for free.. In the movie she is in the ocean and gets attacked by a shark and ends up becoming one or something... and I fell asleep in the movie and Hilary Duff had to leave because her little sister was getting too scared or something. So we all left, and we went to this huuuge quad area and everyone was telling the Jonas brothers to play music but they didn't feel like it. So little Ashley from communications??? picks up a guitar and begins to play some songs, and  bunch of us are singing along. I ran over the Jonas brothers and (all enthusiastic and Disney) said, "YOU GUYS! are you completely blind? look at what you do to people! Ashley is so shy, but when you guys are here, music is in the air and people just jump out of their comfort zone!" and then, all Disney as well, they agreed, "You're right, Julie!! Yea!!!!!" so they begin to play, it was so fun haha. We were all singing along and stuff. Then after they played a bunch of music people had to go home, and I guess I was dating one of them haha, because I was sitting on this lap and he kept kissing me. Then we were just talking and all telling jokes... and the oldest one had this studded antelope head broach on his shirt and he was telling me how he had to serve in a restaurant for a day but they were supposed to get all dressed up for Christmas and that is all he had, and it looked sooooo ghetto hahaha.

No comments: