Friday, December 19, 2008

England.

Kyle Souza, Darcy, Lindsey, Chet Hunter (from Boy Meets World) and I are sitting around a table under a patio cover in England. Everyone is drinking some beers, and I am just sitting at the end of the table drawing little doodles in my sketch book. They all begin talking about this girl who was kidnapped and lost in the hills right near where we were, and they decided to go and find her! i wanted to stay back, in case the police came or something. So I went inside, where my mom was, and we sat at home. I waited like a puppy dog with my nose pressed against the glass, watching them search the fields right beyond my house. Hours went by, and they found nothing. Suddenly, a GIANT woman comes out of my closet. She's a huuuuuuuge black girl. By GIANT, I really mean GIANT. Not like 7'2.... like 20 feet tall. She's like a smooth talker, and is trying to get me to let her out of the house. I kept saying like, "nooooo, I don't think that's such a good idea..." and she's like "well, I know things about the girl they're looking for that was kidnapped! I can help!" and then I asked her name and she said, "Vicky Vaughn". hahaha, so weird. So I decided to let Vicky Vaughn outside.. and when she crawled out of the window (odd, for a giant..) i noticed her clothes and she was dressed like a hooker!! I ended up falling asleep and then when I woke up I turned on the news and it was talking about how Vicky Vaughn, famous giant had returned to the Royal Quarters with that blonde girl that was missing! No one was pressing charges, and everyone was alive.

No comments: