Wednesday, December 10, 2008

hmm..

okay, I was taking a limousine with Paul Rudd to go to this space shuttle. I know it's because I mentioned Romeo and Juliet, even though I didn't ACTUALLY picture him in that astronaut costume, it haaaad to be in my subconscious. The entire ride in the limo I was sitting across from Paul and he looked SO miserable and his mother had to keep forcing him to smile, which was making me laugh and making him give a little grin. So we get to the space shuttle and there's some huge problem with it so we didn't want to take off. Lindsey was there though, and she said that she didn't have a ride home. I offered to drive her home, because for some reason now my car was with me. I drove her to her house and when we pulled up there was a car backing out of the garage and Lindsey goes, "oh yea! uggh!" and I didn't understand. She says, "I forgot I moved out and I don't have anywhere to stay!" I extend an invitation for her to stay and my house and she agrees. For some reason, when we get back to my house a bunch of my friends are there just hanging out. I don't remember much else, I know that Taylor was there asking why Lindsey moved out, and I didn't have an answer. Someone offered me a cigarette and I said, "no, I just finished a pack and I'm thinking about making it my last one." which is weird, because that's true! Then something about old music and old ladies, but I can't remember!

No comments: