Thursday, December 11, 2008

Phat Free!

I was getting ready for this party with Carlie and Audrina (from the Hills) haha.. I made some toast and asked her if she wanted a piece and she said, "is the butter fat free?" so I look on the butter package and it says, "Phat Free". hahaha, I was like, "yea! see!" and she goes, "nooo, that's a trick! it's probably loaded with fat!!" Anyway, before this party got started I would have to keep an eye on my nephew and his little sister. They just sat outside and put their faces up against this huge French door, and I did it back to them. Then the people started showing up for this party. It was somewhat of a.. boating party. I don't quite understand how, but I know we had friends that were on some boat. Ahh, weird, this guy Ben my friend knows kept calling me. The party was fun, there was a lot of people from my high school. This table caught fire, and some mom whose house it was hosed it down. There was people from work too, and they didn't know anyone so I was trying to cheer them up. Lindsey and I decided to leave, and we flew home in this plane. She started smoking some pot, and I didn't want to. She packed too much and kept saying, "are you sure? there's a lot in here! I can't even finish it!" I just kept replying, "nooo, my mom is home!" hahaha. So the plane lands and I'm trying to get ahold of my mom and I can't. There are these guys waiting outside the airport, which is located where my college is, and they offer to give me a ride. While we're driving back to my house, I see Hugh Jackman running toward the airport. I tell these guys, "ahh, you know that actor Hugh Jackman? He's dating my mom. That was him that just ran by, you can drop me off here! He's probably looking for me!!" 

haha, that's it.

No comments: