Tuesday, December 9, 2008

same dreamworld

So, I love when I have dreams that have the same places, people, or jokes that another dream had that appears no where in REAL life! 

It was Christmas and my mom and I was just goofing around joking with each other. She had bought this extremely pink nail polish, it was really ugly. I said I couldn't put it on because I had to go to work. I get to the OG and everyone gets sent home because no one's eating there, it's Christmas. So I finally leave and change into this black dress and get on my MOTORCYCLE hahaha and drive off. I don't know where I was going, but I ended up in this place that i've dreamt of before. there are all of these homes, resembling Foothill and Grove, and then there is a huuuuuge curve, and right before this little shopping center, on the left side of the street is this house that is covered in Batman things. I toootally remember dreaming of it before. I drove by on my motorcycle and it had two giant Batman statues in the front yard. so, I just keep driving my motorcycle and I see the City Hall and I can't control my bike and it just crashed into a tree and I was thrown to safety. I had nowhere to go so I just decided to walk home. One problem, it was like Pomona and I was all alone in a short black dress! There were all of these creepy people, so I went into the City Hall and befriended this guy who walked me home. I didn't even make it home before I woke up.

1 comment:

JeffreyLocke said...

Haha, oooooo, Street Walkerrrrrr in a black dress!