Monday, December 1, 2008

naaap dream

haha, Well as soon as I got home from class I passed back out for another three hours! :)

I dreamt that I was in a classroom where we kept having to make spaghetti and coleslaw hahaha. The setting of the classroom looked like the sets with all of the buildings at Universal Studios. There was this old man in my class and we became really good friends. After class, I was walking out into some parking lot and there were ALL of these school busses, so I looked in one of them and Anthony Uhalley was in there with Casey Pinedo! I asked then what was going on and they said they were going to be extras in some show called Damien, and I should have signed up. Just then, three Escalades pulled up, and I assumed they were the stars of the show, and I was right, and I walked right up and asked them if I could be in their show haha. These 4 black guys told me I could be the girl that hands one of them his orange shoes when the time is right hahaha, so I was all excited! The 5 of us got in the busses and drove out somewhere and everything went according to plan and I was on the show. We arrived someplace that made me recognize that my cousins lived relatively close. I hopped in some car and drove to their house. Their house was CRAZY. It was off this dirt road and then there was this table and a swing on the left of this old wooden bridge that lasted for maybe 40 feet before reaching their actual house. For some reason it was like Halloween because there was a lot of people dressed up that were walking along the bridge. Right before the entrance of the house there were these three really tall tree stumps sticking out of the water. I went in, and couldn't find ANYONE in the house and then when I came to the end of a hallway i could see my cousins bed, and a freaking little crazy blonde girl was peaking from under the bed!! Then she disappeared! I SCREAMED soooo loud! I was so terrified!! I ran into this room in their house were there were a couple of people and my communications teacher was there. I was relieved to see a familiar face, but she couldn't say the same!! I kept trying to tell her that it's me, Julie, and she insisted that I was Christina Ricci. I was freaking out and felt crazy so I left that room and ran into my cousin Alex and told her everything that happened. She said that she understood and even though I look like Christina Ricci she knows that it's me. She said that the girl under her bed was Emily Rose and she had possessed BOTH of us and the only way to get back was to upload something on her Mac hahahaha to make her remember or something like that. I kept trying to do it but I couldn't and my cousin Alex was totally not freaking out that she was possessed!! I just remember I kept saying, "I'M CHRISTINA RICCI! I'M CHRISTINA RICCI!" hahaha, I don't know why I didn't take advantage of it, but whatever. Alex just kept floating around under the bridge on rafts and things and told me to relax since there was nothing we could do right then. I listened, and grabbed this swinging rope and swung around. For some reason if we touched the water it would become permanent or something... so when my rope broke I was FREAKING out! For some reason we couldn't even get back onto the bridge so we were stuck in the water!! I remember just sitting at the top of one of those really tall tree stumps and cryiiiing. Then everytime I would feel alright I would look over and that freaking ghost of Emily Rose was there! I kept questioning why my cousin wasn't scared and she told me that somehow, she's okay because I AM HER or something. Like, I'm really possessed TWICE and nothing is wrong with her. So I just sat on this stump surrounded by water, possessed, and crying.

No comments: