Monday, December 8, 2008

i know there was a plot.. :(

I remember little things but I don't remember the plot!! :(
Let's see, I remember that my job was one that I had to keep registering for, and I didn't because I didn't want to work there anymore.
I remember walking through my old neighborhood.
I remember getting some food from what looked like The Deli, but they handed you live fish to throw on a fire outside.
I remember a scene with Robin Williams blowing up a military tank while he was sitting in a car, and the tanks flipped over him like crazy.
I remember being in some house with strangers around a bed, and Carlie saying, "you know, I'm not the only one who has that problem like on 27 Dresses" (how she has to shoooove her closet doors shut because she has so many clothes).
I remember being in that room with all of those people and finding a red tic on my finger.
hahaha I remember Carlie and I had to be in the shower together for some reason, so we were, and there was this ooold gross lesbian who just walked up and started peeing in the shower next to us!! It was sooo gross! so we just started cracking up and we ran out.
I remember driving down this long windy road, and having memories at every place, then this homeless girl kept asking me for cigarettes. 
I remember going into work and these old ladies were lecturing me on how to be a server. She said, "always take the time to allow the table to see everything you're doing. Most servers even leave their lights on at night with their windows open so people can see what they're doing." haha crazy lady!
I remember my mom running a restaurant ALONE in our house! I kept telling her it wasn't safe because when she would go to make food, strange people could just walk up our stairs and hide in our closets for later.

No comments: