Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Lindsey had tried driving up to see soooomething. I don't even know where this "up" was? I know that she didn't make it though, and she turned around and came over to my house, which was better because we decided that she would have gotten extremely tired from all of the driving. We went to some hotel and ate dinner there. There was a lot of people that we knew, but one guy was just following up around... LURKING. He had super long, black hair and it was back in a bun and we never saw his face! I remember walking by the bar and he was sitting there but hid his face the entire time. We ended up coming back to my house, and Dylan was over? He and I just went upstairs to my room and awwwwwww my Lola was still here :( I had a pack of Sweet Tarts on my nightstand thing and Dylan just ate them without asking and spilt them all over my bed, ugh. Then he kept asking if we could get back together and I started yelling "NO" and I locked him in my bathroom so he would stop asking hahaha. That's really all I remember. Not a good night's sleep. :(

No comments: