Saturday, December 6, 2008

Vaaaague

Brandon, Taylor, Phil Moldonado???, soooome other girl, and myself all had driven up to what we kept calling Utah, but it was really Baldy. I remember coming in from somewhere, and Taylor and I had just been drinking a toonnn of wine. When we got inside we saw her dad, and avoided conversation because we were drunk. After he left, I realized that he lives in Texas now and that was the first time I had seen him in moooonths. I felt soooo bad. whaaat else. ugh, sooomething about candy canes.... and oh! I remember Chris finally called and said he had put my freaking pictures up, but when I looked at them they were all really scandalous! I was like, "whaaat, I don't remember being half naked!" and I remember that while we were up in 'Utah' it would just have huuuuge winds or rain in a matter of seconds. 

I wish this was more in depth!! It was a pretty good one I think.. :(

No comments: