Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Taylor and Kevin were in it, because I saw them together two days ago. Then there was a buuunch of us that took part in this huge like walk for some cancer or something. I know girls from work were there, and all the basic friends.. haha, all the top 8! hahaha.. alright, well this walk for cancer was around this beaaautiful wilderness park.. it was gooorgeous! I ended up finishing first and CJ from work was like laughing but acting like she was pissed because she was a close second. People began filing in and finishing one after another.. then there were all of these girls in prom dresses. It was really weird.. This one girl, AH! Bree Cofield! haha woah, I can't believe she was in my dream.. anyway, Bree couldn't finish and she had gotten extremely sunburnt and had all these problems with the walk and I explained that "taking notes from Mary-Kate and Ashley's childhood was helpful". hahaha whaaat? I don't even know how they could be helpful at all! Annnyway, we all went back to my house for a little celebration, prom girls included. After everyone left, it was just Lindsey, Carlie, and myself. this one girl had left her groossss baby blue prom dress in my kitchen. hahaha, as if she just got naked!! well, while i was outside throwing it away, Lindsey and Carlie locked up the house and we got ready for bed. It was kind of like the three of us lived together.. it was perfect actually, they're probably the only two girls that I could live with haha. Anyway, it was all dark outside and we were all locked up, and there was this extremely loud knock on this window at the base of my stairs. Carlie and I freaked out because it was really late.. and Lindsey just walked up and tried looking out side. Then, the really loud knock came about three feet to the left at my front door. Lindsey looked through the peep hole and saw that it was only my stupid brother, John. 

No comments: