Thursday, December 4, 2008

Focused on Food!

Alright, I had a dream that I went to go get some Baker's, and I was there with a BUNCH of people but they were all waiting in the car for me. We had taken two cars, I think I only drove with one other person. While I was in there, this BIIIIG employee kept complimenting this customer's REALLY ugly hair. Then, these kids kept running around asking me for paper clips and pens and I could never order my food! I got fed up and left. So, alone, I went and got Wendy's off of Day Creek, but when I went to go back home to eat it, I was so distracted by my music that I got on the freeway the wrong way. Once I realized which way I was going I tried turning around immediately and I couldn't because of all of these cars and traffic. Carlie called me and asked why I wasn't home and I explained the situation of how I was stuck on the freeway because all of these stupid drivers were spinning out and stuff, so she came to my rescue. While she was coming to help me out, she ended up getting hit by a huge red semi-truck. I was freaking out, but she was alright. The semi-truck just drove off!! Then, for some reason, we got a call from our friend Alyssa and she said she had seen the truck driving down the 210 west so we tried finding it!! It was hard to catch up to it, but we could see it for quite a ways. Then, Carlie's phone rings and it's guy that hit her!!! He begins talking to her, and I'm like telling her where to drive so maybe we can find him. On the other line I hear him say, "Is that little Swinford in the back?" I FREAKED OUT!!!! Then he said, "yea, you, Swinford, Bia, and Isaak had come in to eat at my restaurant a while back. I recognized you, and I know Little Swinford's voice in the back. Remember, we were talking and I said that I knew her brother??" For some reason, the memory of us 4 at this seafood joint came rushing into my head (which never ACTUALLY happened) and this kind of thin fellow with a kind of pinched voice was our waiter. I totally remembered him. So we kept asking where he was and why couldn't we find him? He said he was with Jeff. I was like "wait, what? Jeff, who??" and he's on the phone with Carlie still, "JEFFFFF!" So it suddenly hits me that this waiter, the same one that hit my friend, was Jeff's friend in some of his pictures?? suuuuper random!!! Then all of these other random memories came into my head where Jeff and this waiter were RUNNING THROUGH SOME FIELD and they were both wearing goggles??? hahaha, I couldn't believe that I hadn't recognized it before!! Well, after all of this madness, I still hadn't eaten! So my mom, my dad, DANIELLE HARDEN??????, and myself went out to eat at Olive Garden. mms.

1 comment:

JeffreyLocke said...

Hahhahaahahahaha. Please tell me which friend this is so I can illustrate us running through a field with goggles on?! Please! I was just laughing so hard...gosh, I love your dreams.