Wednesday, October 29, 2008

too fresh?

Okay, this may be hard to understand seeing as how I woke up two minutes ago, my mind is scattered, and I'm writing all of this with my eyes closed because my laptop light is blinding in my cave room. My family owned some hardware store/craft supply store and i spent most of the time there. Hector and CJ from The OG were there, because they're probably my two favorite people to work with. Anyway, my brothe rpicked me up and we went cruising around in this crazy truck and everything looked like a video game, and was being played like one. We couldn't get to one part of this field without first going to the other, there were obstacles and everything! alright well one of the obstacles was a giant group of teenagers so i suggested throwing out to LESBIAN MOM'S to distract them so we could get by, and we did! okay, after that I'm back in our hardware store, and I spent a lot of time walking around looking at everything, imagining people to buy it fore. I kept wanting to get my nephew this giant Spongebob cutout (which is hilarious because I used KNOWING SPONGEBOB as an example in conversation yesterday).. Well, for some reason after one walk around the store, it turned into the early 1900's and i was showing this man around the shop! He wanted to buy a lamp for 5cents. I walked him around and showed him everything, while Moonchild by King Crimson played in my head hahah, wow! Then, at the end of the song I knew the old tour was over and it was back to our time period, so i went to the bathroom and freshened up my hair and makeup. For some reason we were selling beds in this hardward store and Hector pulled me aside and began to kiss me. He's married! (I bought a POSTSECRET book and read secrets on adultery last night) well.. he was trying to get me to sleep with him on these beds and I kept trying to tell him we shouldn't because people his wife knows are always coming in hahaha, so sketchy!!

this probably doesn't make sense, I'm still half alseep and don't feel like editing!!

No comments: