Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Three-Fold

My dream was a mini three-part series that was completely and utterly irrelevant. The first part was me needing surgery. I was getting my intestines or pancreas removed for some reason. However, this hospital was so unsantiary!! Rather than have me in a bed, they just injected me with pain killers and let me roam around until they kicked in and they couple perform the operation. I was trying to get to this place downstairs and the drugs were kicking in and i couldn't walk anymore! So this guy David from work had to help me because I couldn't even move. Then he said something spooky like, "You're going to be like the devil without any organs inside!" and I remember thinking like, why would you say that to someone? haha. well, I blacked out during the operation, but it was successful. I had a huge bandage on my stomach, and there was NO recover time! I just went straight back home. Here, I was inside with this older black woman, and we decided to leave for some reason, to go get food or something? We go out and get into my car, I'm driving, and see a guy walking up the street with a baseball bat looking into cars. I even told her, "good thing we're leaving now, this guy looks like he's breaking into cars!" So we start to pull out, and I can see this guy in my rearview mirror RIGHT because my car chasing it! trying to break out the back window so we stop and he can steal my car!!!! OH MY GOODNESS! In my dream I drove off really fast because I had heard that there was a guy doing that exact method of stealing cars.. and now that I think about it, it was Renee from last night's dream! All of those disagreeable things that I mentioned... stealing cars in that particular way was one of them! HAHA! how funny! Alright.. I actually woke up after that happened, because I was kind of spooked, it was realistic! Part III, was that my work was at Los Osos High School. I had to go in, but I still had my surgery belly, and I was just waiting on tables, nothing too exciting.

No comments: