Saturday, October 18, 2008

OG Killer?

Last night I couldn't fall asleep because of my dry throat and clogged nose, so I only slept around 4 hours. :(
Therefore, my dream last night was just short and to the point. I had a dream I was at work for this meeting I have to go to in an hour, and I was a the host stand in the front of the restaurant with one of our hostesses. Because this meeting is so early in the morning, we weren't open yet. This extremely petite black lady comes up the door and begins to demand that we open the door for her! We kept repeating "We aren't open until 11!" and making gestures to the Hours sign.. The upset woman grabbed a gun out of her purse and pointed it at us! We immediately hit the floor, and heard a shot. We didn't hear any broken glass, so we slowly walked to the door to look outside, and the lady killed herself! Then I woke up.

No comments: