Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Julie and Carlie

My entire dream last night involved Carlie! It was realistic, because it just had our fun, spontaneous antics that we do once a week or month or so. It began with us driving out to Riverside to look at the hills and the homes. My car was a PIECE of crap because (even in life) I really have to go get my service. The breaks wouldn't work and everytime I would need to stop really fast, we would spin in circles. Anyway.. We drove around for hours finding the perfect places, lookouts, or houses.. then we would force ourselves to remember directions, haha. We would say, "AHH HOW DID WE GET TO THIS ONE? Alright, Exit 100th St, left of Baker.." and tried writing it down to the best of our memory. The whole dream was filled with whitty, and quite useless, banter, just like our real time is usally filled with.
When we got back home, we went to Carlie's house. Her mom had a big bag of candy, and kept feeding us candycanes (hahaha AH! Because of the candycane speech!).. Well, Carlie had to stop by her work and then it would be time for Movie in the Park. We go to Active, which loosely resembles Alta Loma High School, and she runs in and does whatever it was she needed to do?? Meanwhile, I sit in my car and rant to myself about how much I hate Active, and Carlie needs a new job, which is TOTALLY something that would actually happen, haha! So she gets back in the car, and it's off to the park for the movie. Ryan, Adrien, Brandon, and Pena were there.. and they spiked the punch hahaha, so lame. I don't remember much else of the movie going on.. But when it was over Carlie and I took home Jo Alvarez, our speech professor, and the car kept spinning out and Mrs. Alvarez would FREEEAAAK out! Can you blame her?

Well, that's all I remember because my alarm woke me up. When that happens, it interrupts what ever thought was in my mind, so... :(

No comments: