Monday, October 20, 2008

alomst lost this one!

It took me a couple of minutes to remember my dream, but I pulled it out of the big filing cabinet upstairs! This dream was like a movie, or at least an episode of a television show of the supernatural, haha. In the beginning, it was clear that I would be going back in time to learn about this guy that my mom is interested in. I would be going back in time as my regular age, to a time when HE is my age. So basically, as my 19 year old self, I traveled back to the 70s when this man was 19 as well :). I actually am remembering now, I brought Carlie and Kyle along, so I wouldn't just be lost in the 70s without anybody.

Alright, well i get to the 70s and find this man. He's actually one of those dark, myterious type of fellows. So Carlie, Kyle, and I go to his house where his family is having a small get together. By small, I mean he and his 5 sisters are all getting wasted and sharing stories: a perfect time to learn about this guy for my mom! Only family is let inside, while everyone else is in the front yard. So, I make up some excuse to go use the bathroom or something, and I have his loudest sister accompany me. She leads the way, meanwhile, spilling every old story about her brother. She tells me, "One time, he killed a guy at a baseball game! It was a complete accident.... blah blah blah." So I'm getting all this dirt on this boy, and I finally see him walking outside and I go to follow him. He gets in a car and goes to this restaurant where he's sitting alone for quite some time. This was my chance to go in and learn about him first hand. So I go into this Oriental restaurant, and sit next to this guy, when I realize how gorgeous he is. He's quite and reserved, and I respect that. For some reason, at this point in the dream my viewpoint was from the outside of the restaurant. I have no idea what was said between us, but I could see the two of us from the street through a giant glass window. It seemed as if we were getting along!

-- Then, it jumped to maybe a year later, with Carlie, Kyle, this guy, and I eating in a diner. He and I on one side of the booth, with them on the other; a double date. We had fallen in love. While my intentions were to meet this man for my mom, I ended up taking the year to learn from and grow with him!

-- Jump to the four of us at an old apartment complex, resembling that of a hotel. It looked like the Rodeway Inn in San Francisco,



Carlie and I were upstairs at the ledge of the balcony, with him and Kyle about to jump in the car. This part of the dream was the view of third person, not through my eyes. I asked where they're going. He yelled back, "I'm going away for a while. Wait for me?" Me, being completely in love with him, agreed.

No comments: