Thursday, October 16, 2008

Busted

FIRST DREAM POST :) I'm excited, are you?

Okay. It started out with me wanting to go shopping at the mall. I ended up falling asleep (in my dream) and getting in the car with nobody. Somehow, I was driving myself to the mall, from the comfort of the backseat. I was just cruising, belting out Build Me Up Buttercup, when I got pulled over. The cop walked up to the car and saw that it was completely empty except for me in the backseat and immediately said, "We're taking you in, you're in no condition to drive home!" Turns out, I was arrested for Wreckless Sleep Driving?? Whatever, I had to be detained in what looked like a DOG POUND for people! It didn't resemble jail with the bars all around, it had chain link fences around our little maybe 6x7 foot cubicle with a cot in the middle. For some reason, all I had with me was my laptop. I kept trying to get online to tell SOMEONE to tell my mom what had happened to me, but my laptop kept dying. Well, I'm sitting on my cot, and who else is imprisoned with me, but Brandon! hahaha, what are the odds my best friend would be under arrest for something too. I'm trying to remember what the official name for what it was... ohh yea "Solitary Confinement" is what we kept calling it, even though, everyone's chainlink cell shared one chainlink wall, making it anything but solitary. Somehow, a bunch of things from my childhood arrived for me to live with in my cell? All it was really was some pictures of my ex boyfriend and stuffed animals. I ended up throwing the pictures away and lining up every stuffed animal. Brandon said, "The institute isn't a babysitter, why do you have to many stuffed animals!" haha.. My second day in Solitary Confinement (hahaa) one of the other guys in the cell (WHO, now I'm noticing, looks like a guy from my Communications class) starts going on and on about how Brandon is the badass of the place and no one is going to mess with me, because me and him are tight haha. Anyway, the deal was that I had to be there three days, and on the last day, I could leave and do whatever I wanted, but had to return by 9:00pm to sleep one last night there, and I would be checked out in the morning. Of course, I left on the third day, and forgot about my cerfew until I'm driving in the opposite direction on the freeway at 8:50pm hahaha.. oh the suspense! I think I was in the car with Carlie and Lindsey, and we turned around immediately, and I was in the clear.

1 comment:

JeffreyLocke said...

Haha! I am so happy you are doing this.