Friday, October 17, 2008

average...

Last night's dream was the type of dream that I have most often: a work dream!

Well, why Olive Garden was in some hotel? I don't know.. but the entire staff from Ontario was working at the Temecula OG, and it was huge! No body knew the table numbers and there were no breadsticks --chaos! This one girl that no one like was ASLEEP in a closet? We were like "UUUGGHHH! SHE IS SO LAZY!" haha.. Everyone hated this retaurant so no one was doing anything right. I was only a breaker, so when I was done I went and roamed the hotel. At one table on my way to the back, I actually saw this older black gentleman that always comes into my work! haha, so it made my dream realistic! Well, as I was roaming this hotel, I kept passing this elevator that I could never catch! It was FULL of people! I wanted to join the party in the elevator, but by the time i would get tired of waiting and walk away, it would open! Likewise, when I would hear it open and try to run back, it would be beginning to close. Finally, I was just talking to the bellhop, and the door opened again! This girl held the door open for me and was like, "Come in! Hurry!" So, finally, I get in the elevator with these people and they are dancing and singing... This one girl comes to me, and realized I'm not from around Temecula. I asked how she could tell, and she said because "I don't look like I used to be white trash." hahaha.. whaaaat? She went on and on telling me how she used to be SO ugly.. and her boyfriend, who is now the hottest guy at the party apparently, used to be an ugly duckling, too. haha, funny. There was more to this dream, but I can't remember!! Something about a supermarket?? I can't think of it..



aahhhh, I completely forgot! I had another part of the dream where I looked out the window of the hotel and it was POURING rain! It was such a sight for sore eyes. I was so excited that I could finally wear the new rainboots I bought! haha :)

No comments: