Monday, March 30, 2009

scary town

Sunday night (in the dream) i had to go to this college party. my friend told me that this guy James that i work with is having issues picking up on girls, so they needed a really hot girl to turn him down again so he gets all discouraged. so i put on a short blond wig (so he wouldn't recognize me) and immediately, he tried hitting on me!! i totally just kept walking away, and he was getting SOOO frustrated, it was hilarious. so he walked me to my car, and i just kept blowing him off. hahaha, but hiding in the shadow behind my car was my real boyfriend, Alladdin. hahaha, in his regular Aladdin outfit and all! so funny. there was throw up all over my car, too. and that's because it was at a college dorm place, and someone had thrown up out of their room window and landed on my car. it wasn't my car though, it was an old Orange VW Bus. the dream skipped, and i had woken up Monday morning and went to eat The Deli. they were telling me that they had called me the day before for something, but i never got the phone call. so i went back 'home' and met up with Brandon, Taylor, and my mom. Brandon was bugging me to go out to Riverside with him, but i had way too much crap to do! Monday (in real life, today) consists of school at 8:30 then work at 4. i told him i didn't want to rush back and forth between Riverside and here, and he got all pissed. the only catch is, i was late for my class! i totally missed it. i hadn't even realized that The Deli opens at 11 and just by me going there meant that my class had already ended, haha. so i'm in my house and Brandon goes outside to talk on the phone. when he comes back, he totally rips his pants down the middle on accident! then we were all kind of laughing and he got all upset and ran into his room or something. the weird thing was, his hair was as long as his sisters.. like to his butt!! so i went outside to go get some fresh air (outside my house looked like an alley in Pomona). so i was sitting against the wall, and Casey and Nick Naveda walked up and tried telling me to come to Riverside. i told them how busy i was and that i had to go to work, so they just went and sat in my car so that i couldn't leave, haha. then Lindsey just walked up the street with her 'dog'. this dog was half Australian Sheppard, half Black Rhino, hahahahaha. it's because of the Wild Animal Park yesterday!! the Black Rhino are the most dangerous! and i was telling her that, but she said it was okay, since it didn't have knee caps. it was actually really cute. so i realized i had to go to work. my work, oddly enough, wasn't Olive Garden. it was working in a Coffee Bean Deli. however, my job today was to put out all of the food that was expiring on this counter for our friend that worked at a 99 cent store. instead, me and this girl who worked at the Coffee Bean place with me went to our Deli and got a bunch of GOOD food, and sold that. it was weird. when we had just finished working, a mailman passerby gave us a letter. the girl was reading it to us and it said something about shooting up the store, but it was dated like three years earlier. then it warned us that there would be a 2nd clue if we checked the answering machine. so we checked it, and it was someone saying they were coming after me. i was so scared! so i called Jeff, and asked him if he could pick me up or something. he said that he wanted to go look around haunted car dealerships that night, and that he would come pick me up. he never came though!!! so this part of the dream gets hazy, but i know that four or five guys tried shooting up the store and we just kept running around and dodging it. after a loooong while, we were all exhausted and sat on this grass hill and talked about how no one got shot. just then, this guy with a machine gun who was hiding behind cars started going CRAZY. he was shooting everything. he would even just point the gun in the air and let rounds go off! i was hiding behind a green Ford Explorer when he found me. i begged him not to kill me, and he said if i could hurt him, then he would kill himself. so i picked up the biggest rock i could find and hurled it at his face. too bad i had horrible aim and it just hit his arm. luckily, it ripped his jacket, which was very sentimental to him, and he decided that i had hurt him emotionally, which is worse than any physical pain, haha. so he went into the middle of the street, and shot himself in the head. it was so weird. so i just went back on the hill with all of my friends, and we were all drinking wine, as if nothing had happened. Lindsey was sitting next to me smoking a cigarette, and she kept ashing on my arm and hands, and they actually REALLY hurt in the dream.

No comments: