Monday, March 2, 2009

Lindsey, Carlie, and Christine had come into my work because today is Lindsey's 21st birthday (in real life). i didn't have tables when they came in, so i sat at the bar with them and had a margarita, haha. ah, i almost forgot! while we were at the bar, we watched the big guy from Choke and some guy with bleached hair play a little show in the bar. the guy from Choke was on a stand up bass and the bleached hair guy was playing violin. haha we kept saying, "hey! 1998 called! it wants its hair back!" then we just went outside and laid down in the grass, me completely forgetting i was working. then some girl covered all of my tables for me, and i gave her 20 dollars for her help. i had to be the last one at work, so when i was closing one of the managers gave me this HUGE puzzle. i started putting it together, and it took me sooooo long. for some reason Bjorn picked me up from work. when he dropped me off it wasn't at my house.. my mother and i were staying in a hotel room? weird.

No comments: