Monday, January 5, 2009

scary larry

alright i was at OG, of couuurse, and it was basically the crew that i worked with in the morning. we were all there extremely late, though. i remember Dylan worked there with me, but it was like an Active AND and Olive Garden. haha, i remember thinking that it's such a hick town that NO hot guys ever come in, it's all bros or hillbillies. then there was this creepy Irish security guard. i needed to go to the bathroom and went down this one in this long, dark hallway, and he came and BARGED IN with his flashlight telling me to get out or he was going to GET ME OUT. i told him i was just going pee and i'd be out in like 15 seconds! just then he starts letting all of these criminals in!! like huuuuge guys, one at a time, not having teeth!! they were all messing with me, burning my hair, throwing things at me, making me dance. i wanted to cry, it was all so mean. FINALLY after a loooooong ass time of getting tormented by these fugitives, i left. i got a call from some girl, who i have NO idea who she is, and she was telling me to come to Hawaii with a couple of friends. she said half of the group would make it a road trip but her and i could fly back because my mom's airlines and she had some hook up, too. YEA because it totally can be a road trip! haha, she said something like taking the 15 the entire way will get you to Hawaii! haha. then for some reason there was this clip of Lizzie McGuire talking to that guy Ethan that she always loved... SUPER random. 

No comments: