Sunday, January 18, 2009

exhaustion

Olive Garden had a completely different layout in this dream. i remember my tables asking for water so when i went to get it for them the ice machine was stuck or broken or overflowing with water or something. well, my manager was coming to try and fix it and it spilled all over me and i dropped a glass and it broke right into my shoe because i was wearing flats. haha, i couldn't move because anywhere i stepped would have been in glass! so they started sweeping up around me and my manager told me to go on my break and he would show me something. we ended up GETTING ON A TRAIN???? and going to COLORADO?? haha, the train was like a little kid train where there was no roof it was really just us sitting in little carts while it pulled us around. we saw this huuuuge pot plant as soon as we got into Colorado, it was so weird. like, the biggest pot plant i've ever seen, it was the size of a tree. then we drove by this chapel and there were people getting married, an old man closing up his shoe store, and kids playing in a fornt yard. i swear, it made Colorado seem soooooooooooooo perfect. i met up with Brandon and Christine and hahaha Jimmy Fallon's Troll Doll Jingles song was on the radio, it was so funny. we got to this restaurant and there was this woman who was some huuuuuuge photographer talking about how she just retired or something. someone asked her how much she paid for everything and she said her camera was like 145$ and i was like UGH i want to get a nice ass camera for that cheap! haha, it was weird. then i remember me and Christine looked inside and Brandon was just sitting at the bar. i think after this we wanted to drive to the beach or something, i remember wanting to drive on the freeway.

No comments: