Monday, January 19, 2009

deeetaaiilleedd

it was my birthday again, haha, and Christine and i had just stayed the night at some extremely nice house with a bunch of our old friends. i know this part was detailed, i just can't remember. so we were walkg home down Archibald and Justin saw us and picked us up, then dropped us off at my house. she waited outside for some reason and when i went into my house my dad and brother were in there and i had to rush and pack some stuff up and i just started singing Bittersweet Symphony really loud and my dad and brother joined in. we didn't talk, just sang that song as loud as we could, haha. then we left and met back up with Justin and the three of us went to some huuuuge party that was supposed to be in Malibu i think. i remember seeing this huuuuuge ampitheater thing in the next backyard over and we all went into it because they were putting on some show. this younger guy got up and was like "we are going to start the play in a few minutes, this is dedicated to my mom..." whatever, whatever. so all of the sudden i'm with Taylor and we start getting really drunk. my manager Manny was there and he was my stepdad, haha. i remember Natalie from work was there and she was telling me that she was moving into Paris Hilton's new house! haha! so the huge play thing started and they were eating the most delicious food in it and i was sooo hungry... so i went backstage and crashed the play just to get the food, haha. i walked on stage and threw in some lines, grabbed a slice of pizza and a bread stick, and walked back off! it was so weird. i went back and found Taylor and we were just roaming around. Manny found me (as my stepdad) and was like, "Julie, i want to take a trip farther than Los Angeles with you... we could even go to London or something!" just then Taylor was coming down the stairs and says, "JULIE! for some reason i can see the future and in 9 months YOU'RE GOING TO BE PREGNANT!!!" haha, my shirt was like kind of bulging at my stomach and i just flattened it and started chasing her yelling, "WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU EVER TELL ANYBODY THAT!" and she was just cracking up like, "iii know, i'm sorry, i was joking." all of these random people kept telling me happy birthday, it was so nice. then Taylor nd i decided to go to this mall to meet up with Brandon and i think Lindsey and drink more. to get there we had to walk up these huuuuge narrow stairs. we both were wearing berets hahaha and the stairs were SO WINDY coming down! it was like impossible to climb these stairs, but we just kept trying as hard as we could. we finally got up stairs to the mall and there was THE UGLIEST STUFF. they had an all fur fuzzy lamp, eww, gross. and a huuuuge wall rack of those ugly sunglasses that are like ORANGE and really narrow, hahaha. Taylor and i go sit at a table with Brandon and Lindsey and i unscrew the vodka in my purse and take a little swig, just then a freaking MALL COP (probably because i've been seeing all those mall cop commercials) stops me... it was a woman one though. she tells me to drink a little thing of water then she was going to breathalyze me soon. i made Brandon stash the alcohol and then everytime she would try to look at my ID or breathalyze me i would change the subject. this went on for quite some time, because i kneeeewww i was going to get a drunk in public, haha. so i just kept distracting her with jokes and questions and finally there was a gunshot downstairs and she was like "OH I HAVE TO GO!!" haha and i was like, "SEE! that's the key!! just distract them until some other crime happens!" haha, so lame.

No comments: