Saturday, January 3, 2009

of course of course, it's a work dream.

ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST, here we go. i had work at 4:15 (just like i do today, weeeeiiiiiirrdd) and Carlie was supposed to be taking me but for some reason she didn't want to, even though she had already picked me up. HAHA oh my gosh, i just remembered a really funny part. i was ironing my clothes for work and my mom came home and told me that she thinks Oprah is across the street. she explained that there is a white 4Runner (her car) in OUR driveway that has a license place that says "OPRAH" hahahah, so shheeee just parked in the neighbor's driveway because ours was taken already. well, we ran upstairs to look out her window which faces the front of the house and in our neighbor's window across the street was a really large man getting interviewed by Oprah!! hahaha. she could see us looking out our window from across the street and just kept waving at us, haha, so funny. alrighty, back to the boring part.. Carlie wouldn't take me to work because she wanted to go to the MALL or sooomething.. but we ended up at the mall and Dustin was just roaming around aimlessly in his OG uniform and i was like, "DUSTIN! we gotta go to work it's nearly 8!" and we were supposed to be there at 4:15! i remember he had the same ringtone as Lindsey, 'Lover I Don't Have to Love' hahaha, and then we tried going to work. i forget what happened but we didn't even get there until 10 and a bunch of our friends were really late to work too. i remember they still made us go in at 10 even when we closed at 11. lame lame lame.

ahh! i actually just remembered another part.. i remember when we were going to work i was telling Dustin if i open my mouth then my tooth is going to fall out! and i did, and this tooth on the bottom left side just popped out! haha so when we were getting to work i was like ranting, "I SAW OPRAH TODAY, MY FRIEND WOULDN'T TAKE ME TO WORK, AND MY DAMN TEETH ARE FALLIN OUT!" haha

No comments: