Monday, February 9, 2009

weird!

we were all meeting up for some party and i invited Jeff and he came with two of his friends, even though i only saw him for like 20 seconds. then i guess there was a shooting at the party, because everyone was trying to leave. i jumped back into the driver seat of my car and Carlie and Taylor were in the backseat, but two black girls had pushed out Brandon and Robert haha and they were like "NAH FUCK THAT, YOU'RE GETTING US OUTTA HERE NOT THEM!" and i was yelling back, "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY CAR, I'VE KNOWN HIM MY WHOLE LIFE! WHO THE HECK ARE YOU!!" so they got out and we went back home. there was some crazy thing going on. we had to reenact scenes from scary movies, and it actually got pretty terrifying. then i remember this girl was getting her Halloween costume, and she was a drunk school girl. haha it was pretty funny actually. then i woke up for a little bit in real life and when i fell back asleep i had a dream that i was in my work uniform chilling in my OLD garage with my nephew Shaun and he was just craaaacking me up, like in real life! he would say things like, "why are there LIGHTBULBS on the LIGHTBULBS!!" hahaha, he's so cute. then i was holding a giant bowl of honey mixed with water and bee's kept coming to me, it was so weird. then i had to go into work and i had the most ANNOYING tables! a bunch of my friends came in and ate in my section but i couldn't even help them out because my tables were being soooo ridiculous. i remember this guy ordered a Blue Moon and i said, "14 or 20 oz?" and he says, "14. NOOO, 53." and i'm like UGH WHAT THE HECK! haha. then Obama and Bush were in one of the rooms at my work watching the superbowl??????? and when the game ended Obama stood up and put his arms over his head like he was soooo excited. that was the first time i noticed he was in there. it was sooo weird!!

No comments: