Tuesday, February 17, 2009

NAP DREAM again

i was in a van with a buuunch of girls, with an older couple driving the car. there was one girl talking, but i was struggling to see which one's lips were moving. i finally saw, and she was explaining that we were taking turns sitting in the front of the van. she said, "Mary Tyler, you're up first!!" then the girl to my right said, "that's yooooooou! go!!" haha, so i kind of chuckled to myself that my name was MARY TYLER. then when i got up to the front i remember the couple being exTREMELY creepy. they kept touching me and stuff. kind of like the killer couple in that movie Running Scared (that i can't find any pictures of). it totally switched over to a dream of me being at school. the school, however, was pretty much people from my work and my acting class, in three or four portables, spread out in this GIANT field. it seemed like it was a field day everyday. there were huge blow up slides, jumpers, water balloons, tons of picnic tables, and even face painting things. i remember i was in my acting class, and Sean McCormick had shown up and wanted to come in and see what it was all about. so he came in and sat with us, then we had to make TACOS out of clay? it was so weird. so my meat ended up looking like FISH so i turned it into fish tacos, and then Carlie said something like, "i want to take that line in the middle and SQUEEZE it!" i didn't really know why she said that, so i just smiled. THEN Kelly (my professor) came over and looked at it and said, "that's really amazing, but i can't give you credit because i said no lines in the meat!" i was sooo upset after working so hard on my fish taco's! THEN freaking Carlie says, "i told you that there can't be any lines!" and i got SO annoyed, "YOU ONLY SAID YOU WANTED TO SQUEEZE MY LINE! WHAT THE HECK!!!" haha. so i SHOVED over the entire table, breaking her AND my taco creations. then i had to apologize for my TEMPER TANTRUM. haha. and when i got home, this kid from my acting class had left me a comment, jokingly referring to me as the Hulk or something. i was really embarrassed.

No comments: